Premium supplier for complex machining tasks
As a premium partner, CWG offers complete solutions from a single source! Many customers know us as a sustainably growing company and appreciate the essential foundations of our family business such as honesty, predictability and diligence.
- Family business in the third generation
- 400 employees
- 2 locations in Gosheim and Aldingen
- 11,800 square metres of production space
Our services cover all the major disciplines of machining - from prototypes to mass production. Many customers also benefit from our sound advice. We are particularly powerful where highly complex parts requiring grinding operations are concerned.
- Precision turned parts on long, short and multi-spindle turning machines
- Hard machining including grinding, hard turning, honing
CWG quality is always premium quality. It is created through internal and external communication - from order intake to invoicing. And it comes into being during production - with the help of reliable, transparent processes, efficient quality assurance, and perfect documentation.
Articles in the portfolio
m2 production area
Shipments per day
CWG, with its two factories, is located directly in the region called the Heuberg, also known as the region of the ten thousand. This landscape is one of the most beautiful in Southwest Germany, and also ranks as a globally important cluster of the metalcutting industry.
As one of the big employers here, CWG has been taking responsibility for the region over decades now in terms of environmental protection, sustainability and energy saving.
- Sponsorship of local clubs
- Support for social institutions in the region
- Impressive training rate
- High reputation in training of professionals
- Slow, steady growth creates and secures jobs
- Close cooperation with and promotion of vocational training academies and universities
- Creation of housing in Gosheim
- The aim of our economic activity is to secure the company for the next generations and to secure the location for our employees and the region.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
- Waste prevention: a special overall disposal concept with a regional service provider (mixed paper, recyclable materials, steel scrap and other metal scrap, waste wood, oil-contaminated equipment etc.) ensures 98% recycling of all waste
- Avoidance of long transport routes: our main suppliers for raw materials and supplies are within a max. 150 km resident
- in-house material cycles for cutting oils and lubricants
- Intelligent systems for heat recovery of compressors and exhaust air
- Subsequent conversion of the production and administration rooms to LED lighting between 2015 and 2017 (saving 170 tons CO2/year, 1 KWh = 0.527kg CO2)
- PV systems at both locations compensate for approximately 12% (220,000 kWh/year) in Aldingen and approx. 6% (240,000 kWh/year) of the total annual electricity demand in Gosheim
- Regular compressed air leakage measurements and remedies
- Intelligent and energy-saving control units for compressor systems and central ventilation systems
AT HOME IN THE REGION HEUBERG
At home in the whole world
Our home lies at the centre of machining technology
- Main plant in Gosheim, built in 1984 and expanded and modernised several times since
- Central corporate administration
- Production of parts for the mechanical engineering and hydraulics sectors in small and medium series as well as a section for mass production
MAIN PLANT IN GOSHEIM
Christian Weber GmbH & Co. KG
Fon: +49 7426 9407-0